Hey, nice to meet you 👋 Front + Centre Communication is a boutique PR agency. We work with the next generation of great companies that want to make an impact on people + the planet. We help communicate their game-changing ideas by getting other people to talk about them — through press coverage, influencer marketing, impactful social content and more.The company we keep? E-commerce scale-ups, to disruptive companies that are growing fast, or large corporations that are looking to reimagine themselves. We uncover, craft, and share the stories of ambitious brands shaping the future.We’re looking for a new team member to join us. We are a small but mighty team made up of industry veterans that has worked on some of the world’s best known brands. We want someone who’s smart, keen, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. But because we spend a lot of time with one another, we equally value soft skills and culture fit. Ideally, this person brings an open-minded perspective to work, is a good human being and gets pop culture references. Bonus points if you think dogs 🐶 are the best. If you don’t agree, apply and change our minds.
You can expect to learn on the job from industry pros. We’ll provide lots of support and input on how to do the work, but we’re also all ears if you have new ideas to make it better. We set high standards for ourselves, the team and our work but promise that the experience will be rewarding (and that we’ll have some fun along the way). While we’re WFH right now and the foreseeable future, but we meet up monthly IRL to work together. Note that there may be client events that may require the occasional in person meeting or event.
In terms of the specifics, the candidate would be able to:
- Execute multiple client campaigns under the guidance of Account Lead
- Develop media materials including press releases, pitches, media lists
- Contribute to strategies including offering creative ideas and industry trends
- Implement influencer program based on strategy from top to bottom
- Support on agency marketing
- Conduct research including competitor and media audits
- Manage client reports including coverage tracking and wrap reports
- Stay current with trends and best practices
Here’s an idea of what the Account Coordinator’s day-to-day would look like:
- Start off the day with a team meeting to talk about everyone’s priorities and what they may need help on.
- You’ll block off your day to work on various client projects (usually 2-3 a day) — that could mean creating a media list for a lifestyle brand, following up with media on pitches, and coordinating an influencer mailer.
- You’ll join client meetings and speak to the status on tasks, and provide updates to your teammates on deadlines & results.
- Work on some cool initiatives, learn through feedback from the team, and Slack memes back and forth with your colleagues.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitch)
- Past experience in working with creators considered an asset
- Awareness of and interest in traditional media outlets. Any media relations experience is considered an asset.
- Strong project management and organizational skills — you love lists and Excel
- A proactive communications style with the ability to effectively share information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other groups when necessary — approaching influencers, agents, vendors, and clients
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with creators and clients
- Good technical understanding and can learn new softwares quickly
- Previous experience in an agency setting is preferred but not mandatory
- Certificate in PR or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing,
- Will consider alternative education certifications if coupled with a passion for the industry.
Grit is good.
We bring a gritty, hustler’s attitude to every project to make sure the work is better and smarter.
Our standards are high. ‘Going beyond’ is our baseline and we do that for our clients and for ourselves everyday.
Doing impactful work takes courage, but that’s what separates leaders from a crowd. We like to push the boundaries even when it’s scary (!) to make sure we’re making an impact.
Commensurate with experience starting at $40,000-45,000 yearly
If you’re interested in applying, please send your resume and introductory letter on why you’re the one for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.